What documents do I need to travel to Europe/the UK?

Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least three months beyond your planned departure from the Schengen Area. It should also have been issued within the last ten years.

Visa (if applicable): Depending on your nationality and the destination. Some citizens do not need a visa for short stays (up to 90 days in any 180 days) for tourism, business, or family visits. However, we recommend always checking the latest requirements from the official government or embassy websites of the countries you plan to visit before traveling.

Sufficient Funds: You may need to prove that you have enough money to support your stay.

Travel Insurance: You're required to have travel health insurance covering at least €30,000 for medical expenses and repatriation.

Return or Onward Ticket: Although not always checked, it's advisable to have proof of your intention to leave the Schengen Area within the allowed period.

Accommodation Proof: A hotel booking or booking confirmation from Eurotrips.

Back to FAQ
  • EUR
  • USD
  • AUD
Secure the trip 🔥 Free reservation till Apr 17 Book a call